Hello,

I am a NIHR Doctoral Research Fellow researching adaptive design clinical trials and their impact on the health economic evaluation of healthcare technologies. This project is supervised by Prof. Steven Julious, Prof. Alan Brennan and Prof. Sue Todd.

I am currently conducting a review of the methods that are currently used for the health economic evaluation of adaptive designs.

I would like to hear from anyone who is aware of any adaptive design clinical trials either on-going or completed that included a health economic analysis. This can include value of information analysis methods as well as economic evaluation methods.

I would also like to  speak to any experts working in this area.

Thanks,

Laura

---
Laura Flight