Dear fellow list members,

Please see the message below from a colleague at Maynooth University, Ireland,  who are looking to urgently appoint a statistics lecturer. Please reply to Dr Catherine Hurley at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> for further details.

Kind regards
Alun
Dr Alun Owen, Head of Mathematics, University of Worcester