From: Admin-student [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Stobseth-Brown L.
Sent: 19 September 2016 08:51
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Letters

Hi Safina

At Southampton we ask students when they enrol if they will consent to us sharing their data with the local councils for council tax purposes, and we sent the data four times a year.  Students can also generate their own proof of enrolment letter from our student records system, which they can print or email to their local council.

Kind regards

Liv

Liv Stobseth-Brown
Student Records Manager,
Registry, Student and Academic Administration
University of Southampton
Room 2035, George Thomas Building
Highfield Campus
Southampton SO17 1BJ
Tel: +44 (0)23 8059 8767 (internal 28767)
Fax: +44 (0)23 8059 5490 (internal 25490)
http://www.soton.ac.uk/studentadmin/