Dear All,

The Academic Registry at the University of Bristol is looking for a motivated Student Information Officer to join our Student Data and Information Team. If you have experience of managing data and are enthusiastic about working with databases to deliver reporting requirements, then this could be the ideal role for you.  The work is varied but you will be primarily responsible for providing data and information about student numbers, tuition fee income and other student information to support the University’s education process.  We are seeking a highly numerate, analytical and dynamic individual who has an understanding of the HE sector.  Experience of HESA and HESES would be an advantage.

The post is offered as a fixed term contract for one year initially. Salary will be in the range £31,656 - £35,609 per annum.

For further information or to apply, please see Student Information Officer. Closing date for applications is Sunday October 9th.

Please feel free to contact me for any further details or an informal discussion about the role.

Chris Flaxman

Student Information Manager

Student Data & Information Team

Academic Registry

University of Bristol

Senate House, Tyndall Avenue, Bristol BS8 1TH

T: (0117) 33 17734

E: [log in to unmask]

A top 5 UK university with leading employers (2015)
A top 5 UK university for research (2014 REF)
A world top 40 university (QS Ranking 2015)