Hi

Here are our staff network pages: http://www.sheffield.ac.uk/hr/equality/networks/lgbtnetwork
TOR are on there.

The chair has a seat on our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Committee, which feeds into University Council.  We work closely on our allies programme - Open@TUOS - which launched this year and we have 770 members already (we specify anybody can be a supporter, regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity).  http://www.sheffield.ac.uk/hr/equality/openlaunch

We also work closely together on the Stonewall Top 100 index, running events, and supporting Sheffield Pride and Sheffield PinkNic.

Hope this helps
Julie