From: HEEON equal opportunities list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mariam Irshad
Sent: 14 January 2016 10:23
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Composition of interview panels

Dear Colleagues,

A quick query for you all regarding interview panels: at your institutions do you reserve spaces on the interview panels for members with protected characteristics. If so, how do you overcome issues with logistics, in regard to having limited staff of that protected characteristic not having to sit on disproportionate numbers of panels?

Many thanks for your help with this.

Best,

Mariam

Mariam Irshad