Dear Allison,

It does look like a tooth fragment to me. How about a small herbivore hypoconulid?

Best

Simon Davis

De: Analysis of animal remains from archaeological sites [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Em nome de Allison Grunwald
Enviada: quarta-feira, 17 de Agosto de 2016 00:50
Para: [log in to unmask]
Assunto: Re: [ZOOARCH] Bone ID?

Perhaps direct links to the images will help?

1) http://api.ning.com/files/cCBEHEx*jFd0*dYFgcycVIbNcx9T*h9tywonBdQMC4PGqXeZXYutukpubG66M-3zErnrfzTAvQ3wBFKAqzeohW87QZuBgQMg/IMG_0011.jpg?width=450&height=600

2) http://api.ning.com/files/cCBEHEx*jFeUCU-eH30eH0j8AL2x4SxbBVjc3A8iiTJXr*EBSe0cfBZpC1Czdpceqj1z01hzplLBkY1ZsbG33aEH42APMPZK/IMG_0013.jpg?width=450&height=600

3) http://api.ning.com/files/cCBEHEx*jFflwHZyvrgxIoKyNxSZY4CeYW4Tryk541yc6*73I-MrDgll0sOYe-uaVdl28S7HP32sSfhNoVPbBx3HQWHGtMpc/IMG_0012.jpg?width=450&height=600

4) http://api.ning.com/files/cCBEHEx*jFfMUAXDdLoQnr10vG82JE3QBGy3YCNesUMiWAxIcZMRg9e4enHAwCkUPRFR520ae-50yuSnIJS3SeSd2brVDpmI/IMG_0014.jpg?width=450&height=600

My first thought was broken tooth enamel from a large mammal but... it's so curvy, and doesn't look broken.

My next guess if not fish would be turtle limb element, perhaps coracoid?

-Allison Grunwald