Dear Julie,

This reminds me that I read an article on the Queen’s changing pronunciation a couple of years ago, and now I found this on the Internet:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/the_queens_diamond_jubilee/9280753/The-Queens-English-changes-through-the-years.html

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20160202-has-the-queen-become-frightfully-common

http://web.stanford.edu/class/linguist1/Rdgs/QueenSpk.pdf

Best

Claudine

Dr. Claudine Brohy
Universität Freiburg / Université de Fribourg
Rue de Rome 1
Büro 3.01
CH 1700 Fribourg / Freiburg
T +41 (0)26 300 79 65 (direkt) / 300 79 70 (Sekretariat)
Skype: claudine.brohy
M +41 (0)79 657 21 91

www.unifr.ch/pluriling
www.unifr.ch/centredelangues