Dear SPM experts,

     I am doing a study on correlation between specific regional brain volume and epilepsy. The MRI scans provided are structural.

     The steps i have taken to process the images are set origin to AC->realign->coregister->segment->create DARTEL template->normalize to MNI space, before i create a ROI mask to quantify the volume. In the coregister step, i have coregister my structural images to the mean image output from the realignment steps. I understand that coregister is not necessary unless you want to 'merge' functional images to the structural images (please correct me if i'm wrong).

     I would like to check if there is any implication in the final volume that i have calculated, by doing the additional coregister steps.

     I would also like to check if the steps i have taken to quantify the volume is correct.

     Thank you very much for the help

Regards,

ML