Hi Andre

This looks fine.  To do the main effect of pharmacological condition enter an f contrast using diff(eye(4)). This should look like:
[1 -1 0 0
0 1 -1 0
0 0 1 -1]

bw

Shane

Sent from my McKiPad

On 26 Aug 2016, at 06:52, André Schmidt <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear experts,

All of my subjects have 4 fMRI scans (different pharmacological conditions). I've created my contrast of interest for each subject and condition at the first level. Now I want to use the 1-way ANOVA within subject model at the 2nd level.

Can you please tell me if the attached design matrix looks ok?

Before I can perform t tests, I suppose I need to define a F contrast to test for a main effect of condition. Can you please help me how this F contrast should look like? Or in general, how do I need to define the contrast in this ANOVA model?

Many thanks for your help, much appreciated.

Best wishes

Andre

<DesignMatrix.png>