In my understanding parametric modulation gives you areas with
significant correlation (positive or negative) of BOLD and your
modulator - so I am not sure if you can say that attention is modulating
PFC activity - it might be also that PFC activity modulates attention.

Regards

Marek

--
Marek Wypych PhD