You should check out George Mason if you haven't already.
http://www.css.gmu.edu/?q=node/43

But I am probably biased.

On Fri, Aug 5, 2016 at 12:50 PM, Albert J Brewer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear all,
I have been working lately in a "techno legal agent based paradigm" for the creation of legal structures in the digital space. This approach would be very useful to increase legal certainty into digital transactions and confidence between parties.
I got a Master of Arts in telecommunication and information technology at Michigan State University, class 2001, and I am looking to pursue a PhD to develop further into the "paradigm" and probably collaborate to develop the "Kelsen agent-object oriented framework" for legal transactions on digital environments.
I would be grateful for any comments and recommendations about institutions interested in this line of research.
Best regards,

Albert J Brewer

--
Jacqueline Kazil | @jackiekazil