Dear all (and apologies for cross posting),

It is incredible that we are already about to start a new semester with Christmas looming on the horizon. On a happier note, ALDinHE is already planning the 17th annual conference to be hosted by the University of Hull: dates are Monday 10th April to Wednesday 12th April 2017.

If you want to get your thinking caps on, themes will include:

*         The Impact and Evaluation of Learning Development

*         The Teaching Excellence Framework

*         Assessment and Feedback

*         Collaboration in the Changing Environment
So, please SAVE THE DATES and keep an eye out for the call for proposals and posters. Also, if there are any other networks you feel may be interested in being informed of the conference, please contact me using this email address or Emma Young or emma.young@oldham<mailto:emma.young@oldham>.ac.uk

We look forward to seeing you there.

Best wishes,
Louise Livesey and Emma Young
Co-Chairs: Events Steering Group