Dear Colleagues
A group of educational developers drawn from several countries is working
on a program for new or would be educational developers. The intent is to
offer a series of online courses, which could be taken as individual
experiences or combined to create a full program. We are at an early
design stage and seek input from the community of developers to identify
the key issues that such a program should seek to include.
Please could you assist us with this work by completing a short survey
(this should take no longer than 30 minutes) indicating the areas that you
believe such a course or program should include.
The survey may be found here:
http://teachingcommonsforms.apps01.yorku.ca/forms/view.php?id=364266

This research has received ethics review and approval by the Human
Participants Review Sub-Committee, York University?s Ethics Review Board
and conforms to the standards of the Canadian Tri-Council Research Ethics
guidelines.  We will be reporting on the outcomes of this survey at the
forthcoming ICED Conference and hope to see many of you there.
Best wishes
Celia
Celia Popovic ? Director
Teaching Commons

YORK UNIVERSITY
1046 Victor Phillip Dahdaleh (formerly TEL) Building
 4700 Keele Street
Toronto ON ? Canada M3J 1P3
T 416.736.2100 ext 55922 F 416.736.5704
[log in to unmask] ? www.yorku.ca ? www.yorku.ca/teachingcommons  ?
Teaching Commons Communities of Practice - Join Now! ? TC Learning,
Teaching and Assessment Programs
Details of my new co-edited book Advancing Practice in Academic
Development can be found here:
https://www.routledge.com/products/9781138854703
Latest article with Elaine Fisher - "Reflections on a professional
development course for educational developers' is available online here:
http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/14703297.2015.1121160.

This electronic mail (e-mail), including any attachments, is intended only
for the recipient(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure. No waiver
of privilege, confidentiality or any other protection is intended by
virtue of its communication by the internet. Any unauthorized use,
dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, or are not named as a recipient, please immediately
notify the sender and destroy all copies of it.