We are looking for a full-time Lecturer in Academic Practice to join our team here at UEA.  If you know of any colleagues who might be interested, please share the details with them.

See link: Lecturer in Academic Practice (Full Time) - Academic (ATR/ATS)

Kind regards,

Amanda

Amanda Giles | Head of CSED | Centre for Staff and Educational Development,
The Registry, Room 0.13a, University of East Anglia, Norwich Research Park, Norwich NR4 7TJ

+44 (0) 1603 593699 | [log in to unmask] | http://www.uea.ac.uk/csed | @UEA_CSED

This email may contain privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender and delete all copies.