Dear Janet,

We received these updates last week.

It seems that some government actions have been delayed (info from attached UCEA pdf):

Government guidance delayed

The Government did commit to publish new guidance for employers on the apprenticeship levy in June, but the EU referendum and ministerial changes delayed publication. DfE had expected to publish the new guidance in July but there is still no indication of when we might expect it. The Government is still publicly committed to implementing the apprenticeship levy in April 2017.

Best wishes,

Amanda

Amanda Giles | Head of CSED | Centre for Staff and Educational Development,
The Registry, Room 0.13a, University of East Anglia, Norwich Research Park, Norwich NR4 7TJ

+44 (0) 1603 593699 | [log in to unmask] | http://www.uea.ac.uk/csed | @UEA_CSED

This email may contain privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender and delete all copies.