We are looking to establish both an ILM and CMI Centre at York and I am
keen to explore with those institutions that  have these established,
whether they have a dedicated assessor/ verification role or whether these
responsibilities are incorporated in a general trainer role.
I would be grateful for any institutions who were willing to share the role
profiles and grades  of those individuals carrying out these activities.

Many thanks
--

Susan Kane
Head of Leadership Development

HR | Learning & Development | Heslington Hall | University of York | YO10
5DD | 01904 323642 | [log in to unmask]

 http://www.york.ac.uk/admin/hr/training

<http://www.york.ac.uk/admin/hr/email-footer/>  [image: THE Awards 2014:
Award Winner, Outstanding Contribution to Leadership Development]
<http://www.york.ac.uk/admin/hr/email-footer/the-award-2014/>

<http://member.goodpractice.net/universityyork-toolkit/welcome.gp?nolog=1&uid=f0f32e24-973a-0041-949e-9e1700e01c22>[image:
There's more to HR] <http://www.york.ac.uk/admin/hr/email-footer/>

EMAIL DISCLAIMER http://www.york.ac.uk/docs/disclaimer/email.htm