Many thanks to all those who replied. We found your suggestions and designs really helpful.

Marta - we agree about the postcards (yours is really fab btw!). We also have a postcard (see attached) which covers RDM on one side and OA on the other.

Kerstin - the links you provided were really useful - thank you!

Robin and Laurence - your designs are probably closest to what we are thinking in terms of format (e.g. a brochure) - they both look great!

Lots of inspiration to work with. Happy to share once ours is ready!

Best wishes,

Catharine