Hi, I am a Masters student hoping to finalize my interview questions modelled from a recent training in Realist Synthesis. I wondered if I should integrate a framework of behavioural change (14 domains of Theoretical Domains Framework-TDF by Susan Michie) in to my questions or if that is "doubling up" a framework? As I reflect upon the aim for the semi structured realist review questions, I can't help but wonder if the TDF would come out after the interview in the analysis of the interviews?  Your thoughts/considerations are most welcome.

I am working on a RRR thesis on mental health peer support and have gained helpful insights from the RAMESES community in the past.

Respectfully, Hazel Meredith (Masters student)