With the usual apologies for cross-posts …

It would be great to see pygyrg-ers at this conference, which is open to/encourages diverse kinds of sessions and a wide range of topics.

I’ve had really thought-provoking and very supportive and nurturing experiences at previous Emotional Geographies conferences … and I’m looking forward to this one already. I know Deb and Stuart are aiming to keep conference fees as low as possible, details will be available next month, as Deb states below

Best to all

Kye

Save the Date!

The 6th International Emotional Geographies Conference will take place in Long Beach, California, USA, 14-16 June 2017. The conference is co-hosted by Dr. Deborah Thien, California State University, Long Beach and Dr. Stuart Aitken, San Diego State University. The conference website  will be launched in September 2016 and will include details of registration, accommodation, and keynote speakers.

All inquiries can be directed to [log in to unmask]

Best,

Deb

Deborah Thien, Ph.D.
Professor, Department of Geography

Interim Director, University Honors Program
California State University, Long Beach

Editor, Emotion, Space & Society
<http://www.journals.elsevier.com/emotion-space-and-society/>
(+1) 562-985-4233 (University Honors Program)

(+1) 562-985-7072 (Geography)

@CSULBUnivHonors