Dear All,

This is the final call for participants for my research on drinking behaviour and social anxiety. I am ending data collection soon and I would really appreciate it if you could participate as I still need more participants.

The online survey will take about 10 minutes. Even though the study is on drinking behaviour, non-drinkers are very much welcome to take part. Additionally, this study is not limited to students so if you are living (studying/working) in the UK you can still participate.

Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Survey link: https://kingstonpcs.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_23GzAefkL342xi5

Thanks a lot for the help.
Regards,
Uditi