Hi Laura,

Belated reply.

I can highly recommend Ian Beesley http://www.ianbeesley.com/ who is
working with us on a number of projects. He is brilliantly talented and
handles sensitive situations and subjects with great compassion, as you can
see here in the work he did with elderly patients in the Moor Psychiatric
Hospital in Lancaster. http://www.ianbeesley.com/?page_id=235 He's done a
lot of work with medical research projects and is comfortable with medics
and patients.

His contact details are on his website.

Best wishes,

Dara

Dara O'Hare
Communications and Participation Manager
Children of the 90s (ALSPAC)
School of Social and Community Medicine
University of Bristol
Oakfield House
Oakfield Grove
Bristol
BS8 2BN
UK

Tel: +44 (0)117 331 0077
Mobile: +44 (0)7891 549144
http://www.childrenofthe90s.ac.uk
Follow us on Twitter @CO90s
We're 25 in 2016

On 18 August 2016 at 09:55, Laura Forty <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm looking for a photographer who can take some images of stroke
> survivors for a marketing campaign where we plan to raise awareness of the
> impacts of stroke.  They will need to be able to capture emotive images
> that really tell a story but will also need to be understanding of patient
> needs and be aware that the photo shoot will be a completely new experience
> for many of our stroke survivors and their families.
>
> Can anyone recommend a photographer than they may have used for a similar
> project?
>
> Please reply to this chain with any suggestions or get in touch via
>
> Many thanks
>
> Laura

> subject) to [log in to unmask] with one of the following messages
> (ignoring text in brackets)
>
> • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop
> receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting
> messages)
>
> Contact list owner at [log in to unmask] Small print and
> JISCMail acceptable use policy https://sites.google.com/site/
> pscicomjiscmail/the-small-print

psci-com how-to:
Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send reqests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)