From: "psci-com: on public engagement with science" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> on behalf of Lindsay Walker <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Thursday, 18 August 2016 at 20:55
To: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: [PSCI-COM] Science writing course - recommendations?

Hi all,

I am looking to hone my written communication skills and wondered if anyone has any recommendations for courses that provide tips on 'translating' science to the general public?

I am based in London, so it would be ideal to hear about either weekend courses within easy-ish reach of London / evening courses in London / online courses.

Thanks in advance for your help, I really appreciate it.

Lindsay

psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send reqests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

To unsubscribe (or silence messages while away) send an email (any subject) to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with one of the following messages (ignoring text in brackets)

* signoff psci-com (to leave the list) * set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) * set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages)