Hello!

Has anyone worked with a publication called Science Impact https://impact.pub/issues/impact-may-2016/ ?

This is their blurb:

Impact is a series of high-quality, open access and free to access science reports designed to enable the dissemination of research impact to key stakeholders. The publication features content from the world’s leading research agencies, policy groups, universities and research projects. Impact is published under a CC-BY-NC Creative Commons licence.’

We were wondering if anyone has any experience of publishing with them and/or information about outcomes/audience?

They’ve approached a number of researchers and we’ve been asked to give some advice. From what I understand you pay a fee to publish with them.

Many thanks,

Heather Doran

Please note from the 15 of September I will be on maternity leave

Public Engagement with Research Unit

University of Aberdeen

Regent Walk

AB24 3FX

@hapsci

01224 273274

Tha Oilthigh Obar Dheathain na charthannas clàraichte ann an Alba, Àir. SC013683. **********************************************************************

psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask]. If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send reqests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages)