Hi all,

There's  just under a week remaining to purchase the limited number of early bird tickets for the Science Communication Primer in London on Friday 21 October

Sessions include a keynote from the BBC’s Dr Helen Czerski, and workshops with Mun Keat LooiTom Chivers and Dr Stephen Webster, amongst others. During the day, we will cover understanding audiences, choosing your medium, building a narrative and creative evaluation.

The #scicommprimer tweets from our last one in Manchester in June should give you an idea of what to expect.

Enjoy the rest of your week!

Jacob

Jacob Ohrvik-Stott
Project Officer

the British Science Association
T: +44 (0)20 7019 4940

E: [log in to unmask]

psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask]. If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send reqests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages)