Hi there!

A bird told me about this research position at the university of Siegen,
Germany.

It is to support a CSCW [Computer-Supported Cooperative Work] team made
mostly by cool programmers who are aware of the value of research and
design, that´s why they are looking for someone with these skills.

The position is ideal if you have PhD ambitions. You would start as a
researcher on the team, but can build your thesis throughout your work on
the projects.

This position will be focused on two projects:

- One related to refugees in Germany. It would involve the research and
design of a digital tool. Pretty cool.
- The other one is related to a small village in Marroco and maker spaces.

I would say experience with immigration, refugees and / or design of
digital tools would add a lot.

English will be the main working language, but *German* and / or *Arabic* could
make a huge difference considering the sites.

Attached you will find a detailed job description, in German.

CVs and cover letters to [log in to unmask] under the subject
"Design Researcher / Design Ethnographer".

Cheers!

*Fernando Galdino*
Design Research | Innovation Strategy
University of Trento <http://www.unitn.it/en> - SCoDeM [Smart Community