A simple questionnaire on suitability to have a mask over the face is generally the way to approach it. You need to understand if anybody has asthma or breathing problems that may restrict the process. I believe before the FF testing is done there is a questionnaire that covers this however I have not done this for some time somebody else might be able to verify.