From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Paula Highton
Sent: 04 August 2016 10:45
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Drug screening

Mystery solved everyone.

I telephoned the lab again (synergy) and spoke to another scientist. He elaborated a little further and explained that they had also found something called Seabane which is consistent with poppy seeds. I telephoned the employee and apparently he eats seeded bread everyday. He was also helpful in explaining that the morphine from the seeds can stay in their system between 3-5 days.

Relieved, I don’t think withdrawing a job offer because of his choice of breakfast would have been a safe option J

Thanks for your responses as always

Paula

Download The Free Forgemasters App For IOS or Android.

/cgi-bin/wa-jisc.exe?A3=ind1608&L=OCC-HEALTH&E=base64&P=183516&B=--_007_79382BDD1EADE744980E3C07462A7634DFCECCA9VMCREXCHMBOX01d_&T=image%2Fpng;%20name=%22image003.png%22&N=image003.png

/cgi-bin/wa-jisc.exe?A3=ind1608&L=OCC-HEALTH&E=base64&P=187338&B=--_007_79382BDD1EADE744980E3C07462A7634DFCECCA9VMCREXCHMBOX01d_&T=image%2Fpng;%20name=%22image004.png%22&N=image004.png