Dear Hivemind,

I’ve been IDing some undetermined birds in our collection, but this one has me baffled. Any ideas?

Best Wishes,

Gina

Gina Allnatt

Curatorial Assistant, Natural History

Doncaster Heritage Services

Doncaster Museum and Art Gallery

Chequer Road

Doncaster

South Yorkshire

DN1 2AE

Phone: 01302 734329

Email: [log in to unmask]

Twitter: @doncastermuseum

facetwit

Doncaster Council - Tour de Yorkshire

Transmitted by Doncaster Council. This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If, you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose, disseminate, forward, print or copy all, or part of its contents to any other person and inform me as soon as possible. Any views or opinions expressed belong solely to the author and do not necessarily represent those of Doncaster Council, Doncaster Council will not accept liability for any defamatory statements made by email communications. You should be aware that under the Data Protection Act 1998 and Freedom of Information Act 2000 the contents of this e mail may have to be disclosed in response to a request. All e-mail communication containing personal/sensitive information received or sent by the Council will be processed in line with the Data Protection Act 1998. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses. However no guarantees are offered on the security, content and accuracy of any e-mails and files received. Be aware that this e-mail communication may be intercepted for regulatory, quality control, or crime detection purposes unless otherwise prohibited.