Hi,

I need some help, I think.  I am looking for an online copy of volume 2 of
Wordsworth and White's Nouum Testamentum Domini nostri Iesu Christi latine
(the Pauline Epistles). Does anyone know if a copy is available, and where,
other than via the Hathi Trust (which I can only access if I can persuade my
university to become part of the trust, and their answer so far has been
"no"!  Vols 1 and 3 are on the Internet Archive.

If a copy is NOT available, can I persuade someone someone to scan and send
me the page for Galatians 2.9?  I am particulary interested in the variant
readings.

Thank you.

Bill