On 18. August 2016, copying matter from an older post, I wrote:
d) as depicted (bottom register, twice: enthroned and at the Finding of the True Cross) in a later ninth-century copy (between 879 and 882) of the _Orationes_ of St. Gregory of Nazianzus (Paris, BnF, ms. Grec 510, fol. 440r):
http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b84522082/f891.image.zoom
The marginalium at right reads: _euresis tou timiou staurou_ ["finding of the Holy Cross"].

A clarification: whereas the manuscript is principally a copy of the _Orationes_ of St. Gregory of Nazianzus, it also contains a copy of St. Gregory the Thaumaturge's paraphrase of Ecclesiastes.  The illumination in question serves as the frontispiece to this latter text.

Best again,
John Dillon