Hi Richard

For a project management type board the template list structure I would start with is:

- Backlog
- To do this week
- In progress
- In review
- Complete

A card would then contain a specific task to do, and details of that task.

For your specific use case you may find that the labels on each card handy as you could then indicate which department is responsible for delivering a task.

As you use Trello any additional lists you need to create will probably become apparent. For example I tend to have a list for each week's completed tasks so I can see quickly when something was signed off.

James.

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg