I would like to draw your attention to the following job opportunity:

School Librarian - Dunbar Grammar School

Location: Dunbar Grammar School, Summerfield Road, Dunbar

Salary: £25,549 - £28,833 per year

Hours: 35.00 hours per week

Contract Type: Permanent

Position Type: Full Time

For more information see: https://www.myjobscotland.gov.uk/councils/east-lothian-council/jobs/school-librarian-dunbar-grammar-school-56538

Agnès

Agnès Guyon  - Senior Librarian - Schools and Young People's Services
Library and Museum Headquarters - Dunbar Road - Haddington - East Lothian - EH41 3PJ

Tel: 01620 820 612

Please note that my office days are Monday to Thursday.

East Lothian
A great place to live, learn, work and play
A fantastic place to foster
http://www.eastlothian.gov.uk/fostering
Phone 01620 827643 to find out more about fostering

Email Disclaimer - East Lothian Council
the sender and ensure it is deleted and not read copied or disclosed
to anyone else. It is your responsibility to scan this email and any
attachments for computer viruses or other defects. East Lothian
Council do not accept liability for any loss or damage which may
result from this email or any files attached. Email is not secure and
can be intercepted, corrupted or amended without the knowledge of the
sender. East Lothian Council do not accept liability for errors or
omissions arising as a result of interrupted or defective transmission.