My local library (Gateshead) uses Magzter which I have to say, from a user perspective, is great and has a much bigger range of titles which interest me compared to my alternative of Zinio via Newcastle Libraries.

Jennie (in a personal capacity!)

Jennie Hillyard, M.A., B.A. (Hons.), MCLIP

Administrator, National Acquisitions Group  www.nag.org.uk

12 -14 King Street

Wakefield

West Yorkshire

WF1 2SQ

Please note that since October 2013 our e--mail address has been  [log in to unmask]

Please use email to contact us wherever possible, as we will generally be able to respond more quickly to this than to a phone message.

However, if you do wish to speak to somebody personally, the numbers are 01924 383010 and 07587 133012