Many thanks to Dominic at RNTNE Hospital Library we are now the proud owners of a lovely new 3-M resensitizer.

By my calculation we saved the NHS £600 by not having to buy a new one.

Thanks also to Siobhan at RSM who also offered an unused unit.

Regards

Beverley

Beverley Hixon

Librarian

Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust

Craven Road

READING

Berkshire

RG1 5AN

0118 322 7849

Welcome to all our new Doctors in Training.  The library provides more than just books, e-journals, e-books, UpToDate, DynaMed, and Healthcare Databases are also available.  Why not try the DynaMed Plus trial running through August and September?

For more information on resources, visit http://nww.intranet.royalberkshire.nhs.uk/working_here/trust_wide_services/library/doctors_in_training.aspx

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please inform the sender and permanently delete the message and any attachments.

Recipients should be aware that all emails received and sent by this Authority are subject to the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and therefore may be disclosed to a third party.