Hi again all,

So searching by name of journal (in journal search NHS evidence) – Anesthesiology brings up no results for that journal, but an issn search does.

Could anyone hazard a guess as to who to report this to or why it could be happening?

Many thanks

Tim

Tim Staniland

Outreach Librarian

Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust

E: [log in to unmask]

T: 01482 623217

library-and-knowledge-main - small version