Dear All

Would you be able to supply us with recordings of:

The Refugee Camp: Our Desert Home Episode 1 BBC2 broadcast on 21 July 2016

The Search for the Lost Manuscript: Julian of Norwich BBC4 broadcast broadcast on 19 July

We’ve got an ERA licence and can supply you with DVDs to turn to disc.

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards

Hilary

Hilary J Oakley BA(Hons) MA MCLIP SMICS

Learning Resources Manager

Hillcroft College

South Bank

Surbiton

Surrey

KT6 6DF

T +44 (0)20 8399 2688 DDI +44 (0)20 8339 4053

E [log in to unmask]

W www.hillcroft.ac.uk

Hillcroft LRC blog

Follow us on Twitter

Numeracy: practise your maths skills with this material from our catalogue

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only. It may contain confidential or sensitive information. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee.  Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise us of any errors in transmission.  Thank you.

Please note that the College reserves the right to monitor emails for the business purposes contained in the Telecommunications (Lawful Business Practice) (Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000. To be able to exercise these rights, the College must have made all reasonable attempts to inform every person who may use the system that monitoring and interception take place. This College regards this notice to you as notification of such a possibility.