Hello,

I am looking for a document that spells out, preferably very explicitly,
that a 'modern quality library service' would include a library management
system. I can spell out the benefits and risks of having/not having one but
it would be really useful to have some backup papers from an official
source describing good industry practice. I think most of us are so used to
using a LMS, and perhaps having to choose a new one (and it's hard to
imagine a library without one), but I am hoping to put together a
justification for having one at all.

Does anyone know of any descriptions of what modern libraries are expected
to provide in terms of such facilities.

Thanks,

Jo

--