Dear all

Please see the message below, forwarded on behalf of the “Leading Change Together” project team

Dear Colleagues,

On behalf of the LFHE-funded Leading Change Together project, I would like to invite you to participate in a research study titled “Leading Change Together: Managing cultural change across the HE workforce”.  To date, what we know about the impact of change and leadership is focused mainly on the views and experiences of senior managers and leaders.

The study fills this gap by being inclusive of the opinions and experiences of all who work in or for higher education and explores the views of academics, members of the professional services and administration, managers, governors, senior managers and leaders, and others associated with higher education on how they can work together to lead and cope with change.

The first phase includes an electronic survey that should take 15 minutes to complete.

Please click on the survey link below and provide us with your valuable feedback no later than 8 September 2016

https://northampton.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/leading-change-together-2

We are aiming to hear from as many colleagues working in Higher Education as possible, and I would therefore ask you to help us sharing this email with other colleagues you think might be interested in participating.

This survey has been approved by the Research Ethics Committee of the University of Northampton. There are no risks associated with participating in this study. The survey collects no identifying information of any respondent. All of the response in the survey will be recorded anonymously.

For more information, please see http://www.northampton.ac.uk/lcthe/ or if you have questions, or you want to get involved, [log in to unmask]

Kind Regards,

LCTHE Project Team

 Dr Cristina Devecchi, Associate Professor, School of Education, University of Northampton

Dr Hala Mansour, Lecturer, Northampton Business School, University of Northampton

Mr Nick Allen, Executive Officer, Office of the Vice Chancellor, University of Northampton

Dr Jackie Potter, Head of Learning & Professional Development, Keele University

The University of Lincoln, located in the heart of the city of Lincoln, has established an international reputation based on high student satisfaction, excellent graduate employment and world-class research.

The University may monitor email traffic data and content in accordance with its policies and English law. Further information can be found at: http://lincoln.ac.uk/legal.