From: learning development in higher education network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Carolyn Voisey
Sent: 10 August 2016 11:40
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: PhD examiners

Hi all,

I think Chetna has a good idea there Martin! I'd be very interested too, I've been an internal examiner in the past but not external.

Carolyn

On 10 August 2016 at 11:25, Chetna Patel <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
Ditto, I'm interested in becoming an external supervisor and examiner.  My expertise is in maths education and related staff development.  Martin if you are collating the responses would you like a CV and statement from us to allow for identification of appropriate supervisor/examiner?

All the best
Chetna

___
Dr Chetna Patel CMath MIMA FSEDA FHEA
Academic Team Manager, Maths Learning Centre

Library and Learning Services
DE MONTFORT UNIVERSITY
The Gateway
Leicester LE1 9BH
T: +44 (0) 116 201 3973<tel:%2B44%20%280%29%20116%20201%203973>
M:+44 (0) 781 488 4907<tel:%2B44%20%280%29%20781%20488%204907>
E:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Skype: chetnaptl
W: http://libguides.library.dmu.ac.uk/mlc