Dear Int-Boundaries Colleagues,

As some of you may know, I was recently a speaker at the BIICL Conference
on "Obligations of States in Undelimited Maritime Areas" (
http://www.biicl.org/event/1199), where I made a presentation entitled
"Undelimited Areas: Impediment to Petroleum Operations? Some Reflections
and Hesitations".

In connection with this subject, I leave you the following link with an
acknowledgment by President John Mahama (Ghana) that the existence of the
dispute and the order of ITLOS has affected the development of the new
Tweneboa-Enyenra-Ntomme (TEN) offshore oilfields.

http://www.peacefmonline.com/pages/local/social/201608/289513.php

This is almost certainly a matter in respect of which the oil industry at
large will likely be paying close attention, given the wide potential /
hypothetical implications. Shortly put, the TEN field development, as was
planned, was suspended until final decision is made.

Kind regards
Nuno

*Nuno Antunes*

Sócio/Partner

*MIRANDA & ASSOCIADOS*

<file:///C:\Users\Administrator.MIRANDA\AppData\Local\Temp\4\htsz3ujt.rj2\vozzxyiq.a4s\%7BE-mail%7D>

www.mirandalawfirm.com