Hello folks,

I'm working on fixing up a classroom set of Brunton compasses for a
field course this semester. Without getting into a quadrant vs. azimuth
debate, I'm looking for azimuth rings (I need eight more rings). I have
a bunch of quadrant rings available for trade, or would gladly take old
broken Bruntons for parts. At one point I was told that Brunton was no
longer selling parts, but that could just be a rumor and I have no idea
if this is true. If anyone has a source for parts I'd be interested in
the contact info. As always, apologies for cross-posting.

Best regards,

--
Jeffrey R. Webber
Geology Program