Hi Jacqueline,

could you pass on your contact at Brunton? I had tried to contact them a
couple of years ago with a similar compass parts issue, but got no reply at
all, even after multiple requests. I was not amused. Seems they have
reconsidered costumer service now.

Thanks,

Jochen

--
Jochen E. Mezger

Term Instructor of Geology / Field Camp Director
Department of Geosciences
University of Alaska Fairbanks
Fairbanks, AK 99775-5780
U.S.A.