Good afternoon GEM-land :)

I am pulling together a presentation for colleagues that have never used the Inspiring Learning for All framework before.
I have my own thoughts on the framework (which are invariably very positive!) but I wondered if there was any chance of any very quick thoughts/experiences you have had so I can give a (somewhat unscientific!) sector overview and explain its use outside my experience.
It is literally an hour session, so nothing hugely extensive as a lot of it will be focussed on our setting and evaluating how we do things here.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Many thanks in advance.
Eleanor

PS happy to collate responses - let me know if you'd like them

Eleanor Payne - Education Officer
London School of Economics and Political Science - Library
10 Portugal Street
London
WC2A 2HD
020 7107 5472