Hello Gemmers,

I'm undertaking some consultation with community groups and a community steering group and was wondering if anyone is willing to share their experience in consulting with these groups?  I'm  looking for examples of best practice, your approach, what worked successfully in terms of drawing out interesting information, anything I should avoid doing or equally should include my consultation? Their feedback will feed into a new Participation Strategy for community engagement

Happy to collate and send the answers back to GEM

Look forward to hearing from you!

Best wishes
Hema