Hi Gemmers

I'm working on the lottery funded project below. One of our project's requirements is a physical store within a University library environment which has to conform to BS5454:2012 standards.

I know its a little cheeky but does anyone know of a second hand copy for long term loan or ideally sale? The BS site has it listed for £117 which seems a little steep, especially given that our collection is primarily digital with physical objects forming only a small part of our holdings.

Many thanks,

--
Alex Cowan
NDACA Delivery Phase Archivist 07768 213719