InterpNEWS

The International Heritage Interpretation e-Magazine

Call for articles.

We have space for one or two more articles for our huge Nov/Dec issue of InterpNEWS. We are also looking for articles for our Jan/Feb 2016 issue.

Some of the topics we have an interest in:

- Interpreting climate change.

- Innovative new interpretive technology and media.

- Commercial interpretation and tour guiding.

- Interpretive and visitor studies research.

- Innovative interpretive exhibits.

- Community interpretation.

- Living history interpretation.

- Interpretation in zoos and botanical gardens.

- Using interpretation as a management tool.

- Innovative historic site/home interpretive programs/activities.

- Interpretation for children.

- Marketing and audience development strategies.

- Interpretive financial planning, funding and cash flow planning.

- Starting new interpretive business.

If you have something you would like to share with 300K in 60 countries, IN is the place to do it.  We also now allow for advertising in each issue.   If you would like to contribute in the Nov/Dec issue, I would need your article by the 15th of September.

Cheers,

John Veverka

IN Publisher/Editor

www.issuu.com/interpnews