And if it should be freelance there is the usual issue of pay. £125 / day for someone with significant experience in education, exhibitions and events for "W. London's leading public art gallery". This is unrealistic at the best of times but it's also in Gtr London so even more of an ask.
I really struggle to understand how somewhere can expect to be a leading anything if it's not valuing its staff.
I can only imagine they will get what they pay for on this one.
I truly understand finances are difficult in the current climate and no doubt this is a representation of the bigger picture, but it's so sad that any individual, freelance or otherwise, should be expected to undervalue themselves so massively.

Sally

Sally Fort
Cultural Consultant
www.sallyfort.com