Heritage  Interpretation Training Center
Interpretive  Training Updates/New Courses

As we continue  to expand our interpretive training programs we have added
two new courses to  our catalog:
Writing  and Preparing Request for Proposals (RFP's)  for Contracting
Interpretive  Services.
13  Units, 2 CEU Credits - $200.00 Tuition
http://www.heritageinterp.com/developing_request_for_proposals_rfps.html

Introduction to Developing Living History  Characters and Delivering Living
 History Programs
10 Units, 3  CEU Credits ($275) _www.richpawling.com_
(http://www.richpawling.com)
(clicking on “e-LIVE Course” under the “Training”  tab)
We now offer  35 college level courses in Heritage Interpretation,
including  courses designed for training docents/volunteers, interpretive writing
for  exhibit labels and outdoor panels, interpretive master planning and more.
 You can find out about all of these  courses here via our course catalog:
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_training_center_course_catalogue_
.html
Like to  know more about the HITC?  Check out  my YouTube Video about the
HITC.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29L4P_-BV1U
Interested in having our courses taught at your site  or facility?
The HITC now  offers any of our courses to be presented live at your site
or  organization.  That way you can  train your entire staff at one time in
interpretive writing, interpretive  exhibits planning/evaluation,
interpretive master planning or any of our 35  courses.  Course fees are a flat  rate
of $800/day of training plus travel no matter how many  people attend.  Not
too bad  eh?
If you have any  questions at all please feel free to contact me.
Cheers,
John  Veverka
Director,  HITC
SKYPE:  jvainterp