Hi Rachel,

A perfectly timed question as the Friars were preparing Richard's grave 531 years ago today!

Please contact Ipswich Museum, who have a glass floor in their Egyptology gallery, and St Paul's, Jarrow, who have a large glass floor above their Saxon foundations.

I have walked over both floors this summer and they seem to be dealing with abrasion very well.

I'll also encourage people to visit you this week and commemorate the anniversary.

Kind regards

Matthew

Matthew Ward
Historian and Broadcaster